S T A N D A R D D E S I G N S
Kelsall Catamarans can supply either a standard design from our extensive range of power,
sailing, racing and commercial boats, or a custom design to suit.
Our standard designs range from a 22 ft day catamaran to an 82 ft power/sail.
Choose from luxury cruisers, fast cruisers, minimum accommodation cruisers.
Lots to choose from in the 22 - 60 ft range.
With all designs you will receive a
- KSS instruction booklet and DVD.
- Resin infusion instruction booklet.
- KSS hull cookbook. Every step described in sequence.
- Materials and equipment list.
- Written specification.
- Full consultancy during build, by email or phone, on matters of structure and normal fit-out.
Our continued involvement during the entire build process means that specific details can be discussed
at any stage and can be added to the plans to meet requirements for your particular design.
Standard Design Package Includes
- General Arrangement.
- Hull lines and body plan.
- Drawn, dimensioned and detailed to allow to complete as kit before assembly.
- Hull panels for KSS shaping.
- Bulkheads, floors and partitions.
- Decks. Foredeck, central deck and side decks.
- Saloon. Sides and front.
- Cockpit. Seating and helm unit.
- Transom. Steps etc.
- Soles and floors. Nesting on request.
- Structural lay out and assembly.
- Chain plates and lifting plates.
- Keels, rudders and steering. Board option.
- Engines installation. Engine beds. Ducting. Ventilation.
- Outline plumbing and tankage.
- Accommodation - plan and sections. Outline only.
- Deck plan. Anchor system, stanchions and rails, cleats etc.
- Custom made metal parts required.
- Rigging plan.
- 3D rendering of exterior.
- Basic electrical lay out (not detailed electrical design).